Precise & Dependable
With tough, precise and dependable tools for any job, Kobalt puts the power in your hands
Lowe's in a nut shell
Lowes is continuing to grow and is currently a FORTUNE 50 home improvement company serving approximately 18 million customers a week. They offer a complete line of products for construction, maintenance, repair, remodeling and decorating.
- Second largest Home Improvement Retailer in the world, with 1,977 home improvement and hardware stores throughout the US and Canada.
- Primarily serve homeowners, renters, and professional customers (Pro customers). Individual homeowners and renters complete a wide array of projects and vary along the spectrum of do-it-yourself (DIY) and do-it-for-me (DIFM), while the Pro customer exists in two broad categories; construction trades and maintenance, repair and operations (MRO).
- Parent Company: Lowe’s
- Founded: 1946
- Tag Line / Slogan: “Do it right for less”
- Headquarters: Mooresville, NC (USA)
- Stock Symbol: LOW
- Annual Revenue: $72.1 Billion (2019)
- Merchandising excellence – having the right products in the right place at the right time
- Supply chain transformation – serving customers, the way they want to be served
- Operational efficiency – simplifying store operations and improving in-stock execution
- Customer engagement – improving customer engagement and fulfilling Pro customer needs; hiring and developing associates focused on service and sales.
National Brand-Name Merchandise
Lowe’s does seem to be following the trend of rolling out it’s own brand of products, but it is refreshing to see a note in their annual report around valuing the stocking of strong National Brand-Name merchandise to give customers a familiar and trusted national brand.
Lowes continues to roll out it’s own portfolio of brands to drive customer loyalty, sales and expand differentiation.
- Kobalt – tools
- Allen+Roth – Home décor products
- Project Source – High value project completers.
- Holiday Living – seasonal products
- Harbor Breeze – Ceiling fans
- Sta-Green – Lawn and garden products
- Moxie – Cleaning Products
- Reliabilt – Doors, windows, and hardware
- Utilitech – Electrical and Utility Products
Share This Page
The Tool Space may receive compensation through eligible purchases from our links. We are independently owned and purchase all the materials we review. We test every product and rate them based off performance/value. Thanks for valuing our content and reviews.