Common sense Tools since 1924
HUSKY has been passed around a bit since it’s founding in 1924. Beginning as a line of MILWAUKEE, eventually it fell under STANLEY BLACK AND DECKER becoming is an exclusive brand of The HOME DEPOT in 1992.
About Husky Tools
For the past 95 years, Husky has been making things for people who make things. We believe our tools should have three things: high quality, durability and functional design. That’s why our tools look and feel the way they do. That’s why they stand up to time, pressure and use the way they do. To us, that’s common sense. And while a lot has changed since 1924, our commitment to engineering tools the common sense way has not.
Featured Product Categories
All Huskey tools carry a lifetime warranty. Huskey tools used to be exclusively manufactured in the United States, however now they are largely made in China and Taiwan. Carry products in the following categories:
- Husky Hand Tools
- Husky Tool Sets
- Husky Air Compressors
- Husky Automotive
- Husky Flashlights
- Husky Tool Chests
- Husky Tool Boxes
- Husky Tool Bags
- Husky Tool Boxes
- Husky Workbenches
- Husky Garage Storage
These products all come with the Husky Lifetime warranty (no questions and no receipt required):
Husky 144-Position 1/4 inch and 3/8 inch Drive Mechanics Tool Set (125-Piece) – ($130 at time of article)
- Set includes 2 ratchets, 115 sockets and 8 accessories
- 144-Position ratchet technology with ultra-narrow 2.5 degree arc, which means you can tighten your fastener in less space.
- 1000 Lumen flashlight uses LEDs to furnish extra bright light.
- Design to withstand 30 foot drop and 1 meter water submersion.
Huskey Screwdriver Set (15-Piece)
- Size markings on the end of the handle for easy visibility.
- Heat-treated, allow steel blades with precision formed tips.
- Forward weight design amplifies force of each swing.
- Carefully balanced to maximize accuracy.
Share This Page
The Tool Space may receive compensation through eligible purchases from our links. We are independently owned and purchase all the materials we review. We test every product and rate them based off performance/value. Thanks for valuing our content and reviews.